Introduction to the Top Dog Trading Methodology
On February 26, 2009 NinjaTrader sponsored a one-hour webinar to introduce the Top Dog Trading methodology.
We have divided the webinar into 3 videos so as not to overwhelm the virtual memory of your computer and make the video play better. The webinar was an hour long, and each video below is approximately 20
Other than splicing the videos into 3 parts, the recordings are unedited (they are raw and unpolished, but the information is there for you to enjoy and learn from).
Please be patient – each video may take up 2-10 minutes to download depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
TO SEE THE VIDEO:
You will need the “Windows Media Player.” Most people using Microsoft Explorer will have it already. If you don’t, go to this web site, CHOOSE THE PROPER VERSION FOR YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM, and download it for free: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/
IF THE VIDEO IS FUZZY/UNCLEAR:
- Change the size of the video. It’s best viewed at the size it was created at, so just grab and drag the lower right corner of the video screen and make it larger or smaller until you get the clearest picture.
- Try changing the screen resolution on your monitor.
IF THE VIDEO DOESN’T WORK AT ALL:
- You should not try to open the videos from Windows Media Player. Instead download each video file to your computer, and then double click on the icon or file name to play the video.
- Make sure that Windows Media Player is selected as your default video player. If it isn’t, then whatever is selected as your default media player may open when you double-click on the video file and it won’t be able to open the video because it’s in a format only recognized by Windows Media Player.
- It may have to do with your Internet speed. Dial-up Internet accounts generally do not play video very well.
- It could be a “resources” issue. Download the video to your computer (rather than “opening” it and playing it online).
- Close all other programs on your computer before playing the video. You may even want to reboot your computer before doing this to stop all programs running in the background.
- If all else fails, download the “TechSmith Screen Capture Codec” (TSCC), and then restart your computer before playing the video. You can download the codec from: http://www.techsmith.com/download/codecs.asp
The Webinar Videos
Click the links below to view the 3 videos:
- TOP DOG TRADING WEBINAR VIDEO PART 1
- TOP DOG TRADING WEBINAR VIDEO PART 2
- TOP DOG TRADING WEBINAR VIDEO PART 3
My Favorite Trading Setup – Free to You!
For a limited time I’m giving away, absolutely free, one of my favorite trading setups: “The Rubber Band Trade.”
It’s one of my favorites for a simple reason …
You’ll get it on day 4 of my free 5-Day Video Mini-Course:
Make Money by Breaking Every Trading Rule You Ever Learned!
To receive the rules for “The Rubber Band Trade,” your free subscription to my newsletter and the 5-Day Video Mini-Course, simply fill out the short, easy form below.
You’ll instantly receive an email with the link to your first video lesson TODAY!
I respect your privacy: I will not share your information with anyone else. Each email will also include an easy unsubscribe link.
After you request the 5-Day Video Mini-Course, check out my free Trading Blog.